The leading committee monitors, advises and prioritizes the activities of the IAS resource center. It defines the multiannual action program to be implemented.
It is composed, for the AFB, of:
- Odile Cruz, head of the resource center department;
- Aurélien Daloz, deputy chief of the resource center department;
- Nicolas Poulet, Project Manager on Continental Aquatic Biodiversity.
and for IUCN France, of:
- Florian Kirchner, Species Program Manager;
- Emmanuelle Sarat, IAS resource center coordinating officer;
- Doriane Blottière, IAS Project officer.
This steering committee is supported by Yohann Soubeyran (for the overseas IAS Initiative) and Alain Dutartre (independent expert).
The implementation and animation team of the IAS Resource Center (Emmanuelle Sarat and Doriane Blottière, supported by Nicolas Poulet and Alain Dutartre) implements the multi-year action program defined by the leading committee. It feeds the IAS resource center website, and, based on the identification of needs with the expertise network and the national network of stakeholders, produces the various tools and publications of the resource center.
Cet article est également disponible en : French