Pillar of the IAS Resource Center, the Scientific and Technical Expertise Network (REST EEE) brings together more than 100 members, representing all stakeholders concerned by IAS (natural area managers, researchers,local authorities, NGO’s, state services, public institutions, etc.).
It relies on the members of the former IBMA woking group, extended to the terrestrial and marine environments of mainland France and overseas.
In particular, the REST EEE is mobilized to identify needs, contribute to the dissemination of knowledge, develop tools and training, and support the implementation of public policies on EEE. Depending on the requests from the Ministry in charge of ecology or the OFB, it is required to provide technical support on certain subjects (research programs, management projects, species lists, regulatory acts, etc.).
The REST meets twice a year, with a two-day regional meeting and a one-day meeting at the OFB headquarters. Members exchange regularly through a mailing list.
- List of members (in French)
- Report of the 5th REST meeting (19 October 2021, Clermont-Ferrand)
- Report of the 4th REST meeting (30 March 2021, videoconference)
- Report of the 3rd REST meeting (15 October 2020, Bordeaux)
- Report of the 2nd REST meeting (2 October 2019, Arles)
- Report of the 1st REST meeting (8 March 2019, Vincennes)
- 17th meeting : 24 – 25 september 2018
- 16th meeting : 5 december 2017
- 15th meeting : 16-17 may 2017
- 14th meeting : 7 december 2016
- 13th meeting : 18-19 may 2016
- 12th meeting : 7-8 october 2015
- 11th meeting : 20 march 2015
- 10th meeting : 19 november 2014
- 9th meeting : 6 march 2014
- 8th meeting : 18 november 2013
- 7th meeting : 21 et 22 january 2013
- 6th meeting : 17 january 2012
- 5th meeting : 11 mars 2011
- 4th meeting : 20 – 21 april 2010
- 3rd meeting : 25 novembre 2009
- 2nd meeting : 23 juin 2009
- 1st meeting : 26 january 2009